I thought this would never happen to me...but it did.
How in the world I forgot my purse on the bus, I don't know.... i honestly, don't know.
My phone was in my pocket today, usually I leave it in my purse....
I don't have a contact phone # in my purse........only my drivers license has my home address in Houston.
I have my drivers license, credit card, debit card, 200 Franc, EPFL card, planete bleue keys, mp3 player, AND Kim's eat, pray, love book in there (I LOVE THAT BOOK and didn't finish reading!!!)
I already canceled my credit card and blocked my debit card, so, that should be ok...for now.
I know this has happened to people when they travel, but to ME?!?!! Ok, at least it's not "stolen", but would someone return it to police or bus driver? what's goin to happen to my purse...oh and the bus info place is closed on the weekends.....
this is....terrible. Only by God's grace and miracle would I find this purse...oh God, is this another test of faith? I don't know if I can handle this...
Lord, help me, please!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment