I was on the verge of tears several times today...first off, my mom called me at 8am in the morning, asking me to go to the bus office and find the driver, and take day off work.
Of course, I didn't do that, but I did get reply from the bus lost& found that they didn't find my purse.... as I continue to follow the motion of making histology sections, my mind argues with itself. 1 says to rejoice in God always, to trust that God will answer my prayer. 2 says, this is all my fault, and men are sinful and greedy, they won't return my purse if they took the money
both sides arguing... my head is ready to explode.
I also emailed the bus office to ask if it's possible to post flyers in the bus, they said no.
My mom is again telling me to email the MAYOR of Lausanne.... and if i dont' do it, she'll do it
...what a crazy mess of us trying to do everything ourselves, yet, to no avail.
I was trying to pray to God and find peace, but I really couldn't do it by myself. Then Grace talked to me for our bible study, and the passage that we studied in John applied to my situation PERFECTLY. John 6:16-21. The STORM of life.
Jesus' disciples were rowing in the storm by themselves without Jesus, and they rowed with much effort but they only moved 3 miles and a half. Then Jesus approached them on water, and told them, "it is I; don't be afraid", and when he got on the boat, it reached to shore safely without any trouble.
Jesus is above everything else in life....He has control over the storm, I should let Him be the captain of my boat, let Him guide the way, instead of struggling in this mess myself (relying only on past experiences)
I think God really spoke to me through the passage today... and I finally found some peace, as I sincerely pray to God with repentance and tears.... what will happen next, I don't know, but I know that once Jesus is in control, everything will be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment