Sometimes it's scary how a vivid dream can show you your deepest desires and fears in a symbolic, metaphoric way, just as I had dreamed this morning...I can still remember the fears I faced in the dream..
- Takes place when I am somehow back in my hometown in EA again (happens whenever i feel stressed, it's like my comforting/relaxing place to go in my dream..)
- Got kidnapped by a demon (in shape of a person), along with another girl and guy
- Kidnapped to a tower in the middle of nowhere (w/ forests all around), no way of communicating with the outside, the demon just wants to keep us there to do chores for him. And if we try to escape, we'll be killed.
- So the three of us did house chores, laundry, etc... we supported one another in the difficult situation, but later on, as we became more proficient in doing chores, we just did the chores individually instead of together... and that was when I felt really alone, literally in the middle of no where.
- At one point, the other guy in our group decided to pack everything and get ready to leave, he thought he had done enough already, but the demon came back and told him NO...
- Finally near the end of my dream, I was able to send a secrete signal to a Lorax-like magical creature, who promised to come help me whenever I need him, so he send us superheroes who killed the demon.
Tower in middle of no where ---> med school?!
Demon...devil who tells lies
Magical creature... God?
Story TBC in real life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment