Things we take for granted
Posted by
C.C
at
5/28/2012 05:13:00 AM
Something I took for granted... Blogging in china, but actually thanks to firewall, blogger is not accessible. so how to get around this? A friends VPN, hello blogger, fb and YouTube..
On the otherhand, feeling kind of sad right now... Lost my camera today, after touring the summer palace in Beijing. Sigh. Never take anything for granted...pictures I took here in the last week all gone since I didn't make a copy... Ayeya, track of not losing anything since summer 2010 is broken..
Really hate this feeling of losing something in your life, even if just pictures, they are like memories that I don't want to forget..
><...
But maybe it is time to forget and move on...
Time to blast some worship songs and cook my first dinner in china in 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment