Objective and goals! Prioritizing life

Today our sunday school class was talking about Priority and Goals...good lesson, especially for right now because I often find myself craming for school, aka "urgent things", and not spend time doing the "important" things, (e.g. quiet times, friends, family, etc..).  So even though I have orgo lab final + test next week, I'll try to do the following!!

1. Spiritual- objective- to walk closer with God, to live like Christ. Goals: to do quiet time for at least 15 min everyday. Write reflections in journal everyday.


2. Academic- obj- to do well in classes and prepare for future career in medicine. Goals: study at least 6 hours a day. Review new materials covered in classes.

3. Friendship/relationships- obj- to be engaged in deeper relationship with others. goals: talk to a friend who I have not talked to in a while, ask for prayer request. Have a meal with my roomate.

4. personal lives- obj- to be healthy, enjoy hobbies such as reading and art. Goal: Exercise at least 15 min a day. Take 15 min a day to practice drawing or reading Captivating.

5. Fellowship/service- to love and serve one another as brothers and sisters. Goals: Prepare meaningful things to say about 2 freshman. Share what I learned from leadership with a sister or brother.

6. Family- obj- to love, support, and appreciate one another. 1. Pray daily for dad to start seeking God, go with mom to small group or church. 2. Help prepare a meal with parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment