new start

I didn't realize that my last post was still in 2009...oops, forgot to update after Urbana and new years! But I did write a journal entry...may be I'll write about it later.

New year definitely brought new changes, especially after Urbana. I begin to notice how I live differently now, how I treat others, how I talk. But I'm still me, the same ole blunt and empathetic person as before... please, don't treat me differently, don't avoid me just because I am now walking with God.

wouldn't it be wonderful if you see God the way I see Him? If you feel His presence and love and grace just as I do? I want to show Him to you. Stop burdening yourself with worries of this world.

Of course, not to say that I'm a perfect follow of Christ, I'm far from perfect, and I have to be constantly reminded of Him and His teachings. But nevertheless, I enjoy living for God.

I hope we can talk again, I miss talking to you......


and may be one day, we'll praise God together






I miss you very much my dear friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment