surge of motions...thankful

Tonight I shared my testimony with others in our cell group for the first time. At one point I started crying......I just couldn't believe how ignorant and immature I was last year. When I really reflect back and tells others of my personal story, it really is a different kind of experience. At first I was debating whether I should talk about the specific events or just generalize, but when it was time for my turn, I just couldn't skip that part. 那段迷茫的生活,和无意义的存在,我怎能淡淡了过。 Everything started to connect in my mind as I kept on talking, all the people He has placed in my life, all the events that couldn't have been just "coincidences". He guided me to come to fellowship tonight even though at first I hesitated to go, He gave me the courage to tell my story for the first time to a group of brothers and sisters. He empowers me, and I'm just so grateful for His love.



one of those moments, that I feel He loves me so much and has a perfect plan for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment