Blessed! Praise Him

I feel so blessed! God has been so good to me. After all my fruitless efforts to control my experiment/my life this summer, after me letting go and let Him take control, after days of constant prayers, He has finally answered me and rewarded me with a miracle.

I finally made the lentivirus!! (well, I'm still waiting on some final verification, but hehe, looks very promising)

This summer, nothing happened as I planned, but, I realized that God has planned this all along....all those hardships, trials, to force me to humble myself before Him. To realize just how weak and powerless I am in comparison to Him. Looking back to this summer, I honestly cannot remember all the problems I faced in research, but I do remember how much I relied on God. I remember His reminders, and His lessons for me.

He's timing is perfect. (my presentation is next week :P)

I remmeber how distraught I felt this week, the horror of not having a result to present at the end of summer, the horror that I might never make the virus, the horror that I spent the whole summer doing....fruitless research. In reality though, I have gained so much this summer. Of course it's fantastic that I got results from my research, but more importantly, I have learned to rely on God and TRUST Him. I grown so much with the help of fellowship and bible study, and of course some of my own reading and discovery, and discussion w/ friends. I feel truly blessed!

Praise God! I pray that others will seek Him and trust in Him as well.

1 comments:

Glad the timing worked out and everything you've gained along the way. I'm hoping that He'll show me that too.

 

Post a Comment