much to learn...

still have much to grow in my faith...i'm still such a young Christian, after the sunday school lesson today about Crazy Love, I realized how little i give to God and how generous He is to me....yet in some aspects, I still do not rely on Him completely, there's still a shadow of doubt in my mind, and I can't give up everything to Him.

I'm so conflicted inside...I want to live the way He wants us to, to love Him with all my heart, soul and mind, but I can't say for sure I have experienced His love. Perhaps I have, but didn't realize it, or didn't try too hard to recognize Him for the great gifts He has given me.

ah, today we mentioned that some Christians just pay lip service to God, but not taking real actions. I don't want to be like that, I want to be a true Christian....but my grip is still closed tightly...I pray that God will change my heart...open my grip and let Him take control.

still much to learn and grow.

I repent

0 comments:

Post a Comment