Lead me lord
Posted by
C.C
at
6/07/2014 10:05:00 PM
It's hard to take the first step, when I don't know the way
Each turn is so uncertain, I learn to walk by faith
But you gave me a promise, that you would never leave
You will lead and guide me, Lord I do believe.
Lead me Lord, I will follow
Lead me Lord, I will go
You have called me, I will answer
Lead me Lord, I will go
Your plans for me are perfect, I never need to fear
For though at times I feel alone, I know that you are near
My heart just wants to follow, I'm willing to obey
Take my hand and lead me, I'll follow all the way
Lead me Lord, I will follow
Lead me Lord, I will go
You have called me, I will answer
Lead me Lord, I will go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment