"I'm gonna make you set a goal: to stop putting things to action. Look more, think more, listen more, and stop acting. Act only when it's right and when you need to. You're way too eager to "do" things and "make things happen"... what you're saying is how things will be is highly dependent on what YOU're doing in their lives."
" You have to have faith and trust in the working of Jesus"
A dear friend told me this recently, while I was trying to do some things for other people that might not actually be helpful or what they need. Sometimes I'm so eager to make a difference, to help, to lead a conversation in a certain direction, that I set everything at my own pace and the direction I want to go, not realizing that in a way, I'm not trusting in God in these things.
Action doesn't always mean it's a wise action.
Certainly there are times when anything we do might actually make things worse... and that there might be nothing we can do except to pray and wait on God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
=)
Post a Comment