Today we remember that Jesus was crucified for our sins... but He also showed us resurrection faith, that He WILL rise again, and let us remember that this today and this weekend, that no matter how hard life gets, we have the promise of God and everything will be according to His good and perfect plan!
First time evangelizing to students to day on campus w/ grace... by God's grace it went really well! The first student we talked to was Christian, but there was some problems at her church and she has been stressed and feeling distant from God lately. She was eager to talk to us after we talked about a bible passage on resurrection. She even asked us to do bible study with her, and encouraged us to continue to evangelize to students :)
Then the second place we went to, there was already a guy there sitting by himself reading Psalm, and we talked to him for a bit as well. Unfortunately something came up and we had to leave, but he said he'll be there next Friday as well.
By God's grace I didn't encounter difficulty with evangelizing today...not a bad start and I just have to keep in mind that there ARE sheeps out there looking for a shepherd and a home...
(But today at a cafe, we also met a group of korean students and I was kind of intimated to talk to them... even though I know they speak English... need more prayer and courage to do this, especially if I am going to SK this summer!! ><)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment