Time of trials and training

BIG relief yesterday when I learned the China mission team will be going to my dad's hometown... where my grandpa and many relatives live, and where my dad had planned to visit this summer. And by God's grace, my parents agreed to let me go on the 2 weeks mission trip! So excited about the English camp and opportunity to share with college students in China.


But at the same time, parents let me know very clearly that they are against my proposed trip to go to UBF 50th anniversary world missions conference in Korea.... to them, it'll simply be a tourist trip with no real purpose. Now i'm also doubting can I really serve God in Korea? Am I prepared to do so? Won't I just be distracted in another country? And logistics wise, it is very unclear how things will go... I pray for conviction...whether to go or not to go to korea this summer, that it'll be for God's purpose and by His timing. If God wants me to go, then open the hearts of my parents to support me..


On the other hand, decided to focus on MCAT now. Limiting my FB time to 5 min a day... and NO MANGA until after March 26th. Need to give up unproductive habits that are wasting too much of my time... 


One word, rely on God. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment