A little Christmas poem dedicated to the baby Jesus...
Praise to Jesus,
On the day of His birth.
Let the bells ring,
for our savior King.
He is God incarnated,
All is subjected to Him.
He is our good shepherd,
We will always follow Him.
He shines light onto our path,
Leading the way to green pastures.
He will always guide and protect us,
Walking through the valley of the shadow of death.
Our Lord is gracious,
My cup overflows,
Goodness and love follows.
Oh Praise Him, O my soul!
I'm not the best poem-writer, and I wasn't going to write one when Grace asked me to prepare one for the Christmas worship service at her house church... but when I was reading Psalms 8 and 23 today, I just got the idea of writing a poem. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, thanks to the Holy Spirit :) Hope the worship service tmrw will go well!
and I really like this song "We are the Reason", I didn't realize it was talking about Christmas until today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment