I realized that there are a couple of different "me" inside of me...
there's that girl who is so passionate about helping the refugees or minority students, and who tiredlessly send out emails, plan for events, motivate others to do their parts
and there's that girl's twin who is tired of being a leader, being someone who's always thinking, planning, getting on other people's back to make sure they are doing what they are supposed to do... taking the blame when things don't go well
there's that girl who studies, writes, and read meaningful books....who prays, study the bible and reflects with journals
and there's that girl's twin who is lazy, tired, and wastes time online reading fantasies and daydream
I wish I can better balance who i am ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dear! you should tell me you have blog I'll follow you. Now i'm no longer so alone in the blogosphere there's somebody from the 'real world'.
haha i don't update often, and i just write random thoughts on here....not nearly as pretty as your blog! :P
Post a Comment