Being REALLY busy and tired lately...and it'll only get worse in the next two weeks and the finals in december! Planning my schedule has been really difficult, there's so much I want to do yet there's only so much time! I can't do everything, I really just can't. But those I choose to do, I pray that I'm not just doing it for my own pride, but I'm doing it for God's glory, according to His will......
Really praying for my schedule to work out next semester, 17 credit hours (but 23 actual hours..), plus volunteering, job, and organization work.. and of course fellowship, friends, and how can I forget quiet time with God?
Admist the business these couple of weeks, God definitely showed His love and mercy for me in many ways. I was blessed with a meal plan scholarship that was totally unexpected, and I was able to get refunded for my meal plan. Even though my mom ruined the bumper of our car, my scholarship money can cover the cost, yay! i have also been blessed with a new Bio class that opened up next semester, it fits into my schedule and it's taught by a good professor, even though i have to write three papers.... hopefully it'll be a helpful and interesting class.
And also grateful for the little things He has blessed me with everyday! I met this korean missionary lady the other day on campus, she shared the word with me for 2 hours, it was great!
The weather has been absolutely delightful, praise God.
I know it'll be another busy weekend, praying that I'll be able to focus on school work, and still find time to fellowship with others!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
girl I can't be more happy for you
lol, that scholarship $ really helped...500 goes to my mom, 500 goes to NY airplane ticket haha
Post a Comment