the temporary happiness...

so yay, my ligation finally worked! after my "epiphany" of putting my trust in God, He finally rewarded me with some good solid results :). If my experiment STILL didn't work this time... I would have been stuck with trying a new method that might or not work....so yay for today.

And probably just today...happiness is...fleeting. The next and final part of the construct I'm making will be an even more difficult move... ahh, blunt-blunt ligation =[. My mentor has tried it for like 5 times already, with still no result...eek, and even if my ligation works, I would have some useless genes in the final construct, making it even bigger than it already is! (not good for future experiments...), and my temporary PI just tells me, well, plan ahead next time. (oh em gee, he were the one who told me, oh just create blah blah first, then worry about the next step, yeh thanks for the advice...)

oh wow this turned out longer than I thought haha, I oringinally just wanted to talk about the conflict I'm having...

so i'll do a new & shorter post above! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment