listener

so sometimes I wish I can be more sociable....it's hard for me to start a conversation with people....usually the other person need to lead so I can follow and talk lol...............

I'm definitely more of a listener than talker haha. I like listening to other people's stories though, it's interesting to put yourself in someone else's position, and think of advise for the other person.



But yeh anyway, i have some questions that I hope God will answer for me soon....still have many uncertainties


oh and I had an awesome dream last night! too bad I can't remember the details, but I do remember the people who were in it, I guess my unconscious is trying to tell me who matters in my heart hehe

2 comments:

yah, me too. I don't go up to people
=)
but there are many nice and sociable people out there in college, which makes it easier on people like us :D

-shibbi

 

haha well personally i think being not talkative/sociable and being the "talker" is not really that relevant but if you ever want to be more open and start off the conversation then go for it :) we all need to act on and switch the roles of the talker and the listener in life, and even being both. I think we all are a bit of both most of the time, but if you were talking about just wanting to be like more open in conversations then don't worry and try to be more active when talkin to people. I really think you're just fine the way you're right now though hahaha

han

 

Post a Comment